- MS Computer Engineering, Drexel University expected 2014
- BS Computer Engineering, Drexel University expected 2014
- Pennridge High School 2009
I am an undergraduate student in the process of earning both a BS and MS simultaneously through Drexel's BS/MS program as part of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department (ECE). I work in the METlab as an research assistant.
I enjoy playing the guitar, and going to live music events. I also like to experiment with interesting ways to apply electrical and computer engineering concepts to music. I am President of Drexel University TechServ - a student organization helping those in need via technology based community service. As a result, I am quite interested with the FOSS movement and its impact on both technical fields and everyday use.
- Hardware and Software Design (for Musical Interfaces and Expresssion)
- Very-large-scale Integration
- Computer Architecture
- Embedded Systems
- PCB Design and Layout
- Human Computer Interaction
Microsoft Surface Application Developement:
FTIR Multi-touch Display Based Adobe Flash Implementation of The MusicApp